Like all arts organizations, Good Theater has been hit very hard by the shutdown due to COVID-19. Fortunately we have amazing patrons who have helped to keep us going during these difficult times.
It is our hope to open in the fall (2021), but until then there are still bills to pay, and your help is greatly appreciated.
In normal seasons, ticket sales account for 67% of our total budget while the remaining 33% comes mostly from individual donations. It is your support of Good Theater that makes a difference! Your financial help allows us to produce shows like The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Admissions, Pack of Lies, Popcorn Falls, An Inspector Calls, A Comedy of Tenors, Shear Madness, and Act One.
Actors, sets, and costumes cost money. In addition, we have promotional costs, rental of the theater and overhead all of which we keep as low as possible so we can spend the majority of our funds on the shows we produce.
Every donation is welcomed and needed! We will gratefully add your name to our growing list of patrons in each program, unless you wish to remain anonymous. Donations to Good Theater are fully tax-deductible and appreciated!
Again, thank you for your continued support of Good Theater.
We hope to see you very soon when it is safe to return to the theater.
Brian P. Allen Steve Underwood
Executive & Artistic Director President & Technical Director