GOOD THEATER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• All patrons MUST present proof of vaccination
(vaccination card, copy of vaccination card or picture of vaccination card), along with a photo ID.
These documents will be checked before you enter the building.
The doors to the St. Lawrence will open one hour before the performance.
• All patrons MUST wear a mask at all times while they are in the building.
• Because of COVID and mask mandates, concessions will NOT be served.
• Good Theater has installed air purifiers with HEPA filters throughout the building
(two in the auditorium, one backstage, one in the lobby and one in the dressing room).
• If you do not feel well, please reschedule your performance!.
Good Theater has always been very flexible with ticket exchanges and we will be even more accommodating during these times.
If you are ill, or have symptoms for any illness, please reschedule
If you have questions or concerns about COVID, please contact the box office 207-835-0895 for more information.
Brian P. Allen Executive & Artistic Director, Stephen Underwood Co-Founder & President
Good Theater In residence at The St. Lawrence Arts Center 76 Congress St, Portland, ME